Friday, January 2, 2009

About Me

Hello my name is Brandi London.I have been married to a wonderful man that I call my best friend now for seven years.I am a very blessed mom of a three year old beautiful daughter & a 4 month old handsome son .For this stay at home mom photography has grown from a passion to a part-time profession.My services include: Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Family, Children, Senior Portraits, Head Shots, Prom Pictures, Birth Stories, Team Pictures, and more. All photo sessions are done on location. For more information please contact me at brandilondonphotography@ yahoo.com
God bless!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandi:

I love Olivia's Senior photos! I just can't believe what an amazing gift God has given you - the talent of photography is definitely your gift.

Thank you for using your talents for our family. We look forward to working with you many more times in many other shoots in the future.

God is Good!

Tracy Hicks