Sunday, August 9, 2009

Olivia

I had so much fun today with Olivia, her mom Tracey and her sister Avery as we walked around downtown. Olivia is a beautiful girl not only on the outside but, on the inside as well. With her I truly think what you see is what you get. I have seen her grow up to be an awesome young lady. I know your family is very proud of you. I know I am!!! Olivia may God bless you in all that you do!! Remember ALWAYS keep God number one in your life.



















































3 comments:

FreeIndeed said...

Words can't describe how amazing Brandi is at this! She has been so blessed with a wonderful talent. I really appreciate her taking my senior pictures. They came out great and I can't wait to work with her again! -Olivia

Lori McCown said...

Brandi- You did a fantastic job. You are so talented!
Olivia- You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Don't you ever think different.... You are such an amazing, talented young lady!

Love you both!- Lori McCown

FreeIndeed said...

Take a look at what Brandi has accomplished in such as short while. Only a gift from God above could be honed into such an amazing talent to capture people at their very essence. Her ability to capture personality in a photo is overwhelming - especially with no fuss, no traditional posing and no stress. Allow her to use her God-given talents to capture a precious moment in time for you and your family - you will not be disappointed.

Tracy Hicks